Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting and Writing

I'm just sitting here, staring at a blank page of a new story. It won't be featuring any of the characters from Skies of Madness. Just something that I wanted to write after a Walking Dead marathon. 

It has--you guess it--zombies, some ghouls, vampires and one nachzehrer. There are so many types of undead that get overlooked and they are interesting folk tales that definitely flow with a fantasy story. Its main protagonist will be a former monster hunter.

Also, I'm waiting anxiously for my copy editor to finish going through my manuscript for Skies of Madness. It might not be until tomorrow. Oh well. Patience is meant to be practiced.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I cannot wait to see what your story is going to be like. Super excited.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here.