Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Big Bang Theory Season 8 Finale (SPOILER ALERT!)

This is a post of raw spoilers! Read on, if you dare.

This may seem a little out of context with the rest of my posts, but oh well. I just saw TBBT Season 8 Finale, and this nerd lost his shit! Sweet mother of cliffhangers, Batman! 

Raj tells Emily he loves her which is big, but then on the way to a spur-of-the-moment Vegas wedding, Leonard drops the bomb that he cheated (kissing) on Penny when he went on his sea voyage. That was enough to leave me sitting on the edge of my seat. Spoiler: they're still getting married, but Penny is not happy about his dalliance.

But THEN because of the fight that Sheldon and Amy had (he asks her about The Flash tv show in the middle of making out), Amy decides to take a step back from the relationship. He had started trying to tell her that he had been thinking alot about relationships on their Skype call, but she cut him off mid-sentence. After she hangs up with him, he looks at a Gollum figurine from Lord of the Rings.

"Well Gollum, you're an expert on rings." Sheldon opens a drawer and takes out a ring case and opens it to reveal a gleaming gold engagement ring. "What do I do with this one?"



I am beyond freaking out right now. Every time they have a fight about commitment, nothing has really happened. It's been 5 agonizing yet wonderful years of seeing them awkwardly fall in love with each other. Now, just after their 5 year anniversary, they break up, and Sheldon was going to propose all along! 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????

So excited for the next season. I have to wait months, but it will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Looks like I've missed a lot. I don't know how I feel about Penny and Leonard. Their relationship is really confusing to me. I'm so glad that Raj finally has a love interest. It's about time. He's the most deserving of them all IMO. I really have to catch up on that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Leonard is a big whiner and yea Raj is one of my favorites because there's so much we haven't seen from him. But Shamy takes presendence!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here.