Thursday, February 5, 2015

Titles

Well the book is coming along very well. I've stopped with a word count just over 29,000. I've changed the name half a dozen times before settling on WARLOCK. I think our hero will be the Warlock and not the villain as I had originally intended. Maybe just a stupid changing of titles but it might become important before it all comes together by the end of the book.

I'm still doing research in what to do to start the marketing and/or promoting process. I want to make sure that I not only write a great book but make sure that thousands (dare I say millions?) of people get the opportunity to read it. They can't do that without knowing that it exists.

If anyone is reading this has any ideas, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. WARLOCK is a great book title! I like the idea of him being a hero, even more than a villain. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it was a nice twist that I didn't put together until just now, but I'm very pleased with how the book is coming along. I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the week and start the tedious editing process.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here.