Monday, February 9, 2015

Novellas and Short Stories

After a bit of cleaning, I read some articles about Kindle Singles, and they honestly blew. My. Mind.

Imagine for a moment that you can make a short story or a novella, and it will cost 99 cents or 1.99. Thousands of people are buying up these Singles and the market has be growing greater and greater since it first started in 2011.

I'm still going to focus on my book, but unless something changes, I'm going to be writing some Singles that will hopefully get approved to be published. This is a very great look at the future for myself and writers who will feel the pressure to churn out 100,000 word ebooks just melt away. The competition will get fiercer as time goes by, but the rewards are still there too.

(Sigh of relief)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading Kindle Singles! It's such a nice, short way to escape. I do hope you decide to write a few!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts Here.